• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signing off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Have really enjoyed my time on this forum, but I am needing to sign off and fine another way of dealing with things. Like extreme sports.

Let’s just say that ensure any user name that you use for any forum does not have anything that may lead people to identifying who you are.

Dealt with by the company admirably well, so I have no worries there, thankfully.

So, Au Revoir for now, I may return in the future if I break out of company employment and return to contracting.

Admin – if there is any way of deleting all posts from me, that would be great.

Will keep an eye out every now and again from home laptop for any local Manchester meets, to see how you are all getting on 
    PM to Admin would have been better and more likely, as now you've added another thread.
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
      Who are you calling Martyn, Gail?
      Shhh as soon as the nerds find out I'm really a girly they'll be pestering me more than NorthernLadyUK
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Hello Wilmslow's boss, how are you?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Believe me. HR people do trawl these groups.

I got a call from somebody a few months back. His name is Chris and he is also a Tech Author and also lives near Whitehaven.

He was mistaken for me, although Chris is actually my middle name and his wife is called Angela, not Kim.

One of the agencies had had a discreet word with him, but fortunately we were both on the same agency's books and all was revealed.

Comment

The internet never sleeps.

just be happy that everything you stick in here would be acceptable to yer missus, mum and dad
            kids
            grandkids
            great grandkids
            historians
            nazis
            communists
            police
            future employers
            present employers
            tax man
            global warmers

nah - ferget them w@nkers

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It seems he is back tracking and deleting all his posts too, at least from recent threads.
              Do you think his manager has not taken kindly to being discussed on an open forum?
              Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                It seems he is back tracking and deleting all his posts too, at least from recent threads.
                How dare he! Quick, we need to preserve the archive!
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

This has got to be a wind up. If it isnt, I am not surprised it has happened to a dimwit like Wilmsy.

Although, how ccan anybody identify an indivual with a username as "Wilmslow" ?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
                    Believe me. HR people do trawl these groups.
                    I've got CUK on my CV. Luckily the dozy twonks never bother actually reading them.

Comment

No one is dumb enough to flounce on a pubic forum, which would naturally create a flood of piss take when the reason they flounced was because their employeer was reading it.... are they???

I might need my coat doorman....
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X