• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women who want children should be stay at home mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Our willingness to compromise and how we hunt and gather may have changed but our basic instincts are the same.
    So if we follow that to its logical conclusion, whilst we are the lions that bring down the gazelles, you must be the vulture that sits on the nearby branch waiting to move in for the scraps then?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      So if we follow that to its logical conclusion, whilst we are the lions that bring down the gazelles, you must be the vulture that sits on the nearby branch waiting to move in for the scraps then?

SB You are not as stupid as:

1. Everyone else says you are
      2. as you sound
      3. As you look

In fact you may even be fractionally sharper than SASGURU

I do find it hard to give things away especially compliments
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

SB You are not as stupid as:

1. Everyone else says you are
        2. as you sound
        3. As you look

In fact you may even be fractionally sharper than SASGURU

I do find it hard to give things away especially compliments
        Keep at it. You are almost there.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hardly the hunter gatherers that we are supposed to be. I cannot help it but I just find it hard to respect men for copping out of work and moving into a "house husband" role. We respect each other because we are out there fighting for survival. I know three house husbands and I like them all but respect what they do? no. What I do have respect for is men (as well as women) who do both- look after the kids and earn the bread.
          You're allowed your opinion, even if it is moronic.

Personally, I have enormous respect for anyone able to opt to stay at home and bring up their children. Seriously one of the most demanding and relentless roles out there.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            You're allowed your opinion, even if it is moronic.

Personally, I have enormous respect for anyone able to opt to stay at home and bring up their children. Seriously one of the most demanding and relentless roles out there.
            I stuck up for my kids. now you want me to stay at home and look after them as well

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Personally I judge how tough a man is by how they treat their kids.
              As in "I know he can take a punch"?

Hardly the hunter gatherers that we are supposed to be.
              You may have missed the last 3000 years of human history (at least). The moment we invented farming, we stopped being hunter-gatherers.
              Especially coming from someone who makes a living neither hunting nor gathering, but leeching of others' work
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Our willingness to compromise and how we hunt and gather may have changed but our basic instincts are the same.

Go and ask a group of women how many of them are turned on by a house husband and how many are turned on by men who are successful in their careers and the answer will have been the same 100 years ago as it is now-house husbands are losers, and what is worse they have given up. In fact they are effectively middle class benefits lifers
                Good God! Just when you think CUK has plumbed the depths of moronity, a new surprise comes along.
                I would be gutted if I were your parents DA: they spent thousands to send you to public school and the only outcome is your ability to make a cliche out of some half-understood bio-sociological concept.

I'd send your children to the local comp and blow the fees on holidays and fast living. No point making the same mistake twice.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  As in "I know he can take a punch"?

You may have missed the last 3000 years of human history (at least). The moment we invented farming, we stopped being hunter-gatherers.
                  Especially coming from someone who makes a living neither hunting nor gathering, but leeching of others' work
                  Fair comment
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Moronic or not men who do this are wimps and nature has its say (women admire them maybe but they are not turned on by them). Where we have moved on is that women now have a choice between staying at home looking after kids and at the same time go to work if they want to.

Comment

Fair comment
                      Sorry DA, I missed that point had already been debated...
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X