• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women who want children should be stay at home mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    ??? How did I manage that?
    Anyway if I post garbage I can always blame him
    What do you mean "if"??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am looking forward to CM going back to work and Churchill cooking the dinner for her when she comes in....
      Not sure CM would be looking forward to that though. All depends on her attitude towards beans on toast!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Not sure CM would be looking forward to that though. All depends on her attitude towards beans on toast!

If think if CM gets beans on toast then Churchil will get a good gazzering....

Comment

Men who are house husbands are wimps.
          How come?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            How come?
            Because DA is too stupid to work a computer and should not be posting here.

Personally I judge how tough a man is by how they treat their kids.

Comment

How come?
              Hardly the hunter gatherers that we are supposed to be. I cannot help it but I just find it hard to respect men for copping out of work and moving into a "house husband" role. We respect each other because we are out there fighting for survival. I know three house husbands and I like them all but respect what they do? no. What I do have respect for is men (as well as women) who do both- look after the kids and earn the bread.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Because DA is too stupid to work a computer and should not be posting here.

Personally I judge how tough a man is by how they treat their kids.
                Listen BP you get 80% of what I earn the least you can do is work my computers for me
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Hardly the hunter gatherers that we are supposed to be.
                  We have moved on a bit over the last 10,000 years you know.

Sitting in front of a computer is hardly being a hunter gatherer.

Comment

How come?
                    because in the eighties, the men worked, the women cleaned the house and looked pretty, football players got paid £100 a week, politicians were straight, and it was ok to call black people names

and thats just the way we like it. I mean he

he obviously. not me.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We have moved on a bit over the last 10,000 years you know.

Sitting in front of a computer is hardly being a hunter gatherer.
                      Our willingness to compromise and how we hunt and gather may have changed but our basic instincts are the same.

Go and ask a group of women how many of them are turned on by a house husband and how many are turned on by men who are successful in their careers and the answer will have been the same 100 years ago as it is now-house husbands are losers, and what is worse they have given up. In fact they are effectively middle class benefits lifers
                      Last edited by DodgyAgent; 2 February 2012, 14:29.

Comment

Working...
                      X