• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

women who want children should be stay at home mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    LOL. Fair enough for not taking offence with me calling you a sad twat.

Looks like you're mates have got you sussed though. l

Agree what you say though. I think society does expect the fella to be the breadwinner etc.
    Mind you, working part-time, sitting home most days, watching tv, moaning about doing a little housework, going out shopping with friends and spending shedloads on clothes/shoes, generally spending loads and then moaning when partners out working all the time to cover it, sounds quite cool. Hang on, I just described my dear wifes life !!!!
    I get called that all the time
    Keep working and she'll be happy
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      I get called that all the time
      Keep working and she'll be happy
      I suppose comes with the territory being a pimp - LOL.

Yep. I work she spends it all :-(
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X