• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bath road rage woman :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly cow.

I'd have had her beam end up on the bonnet of that Audi if I'd been there.

That would have taught her a lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post

Quality! BTW I agree 100% about "St Diana"
      I Hope you have a daughter, and I hope she gets the full attention of the wrong end of the press. You are basically a twat enjoy the world your freedom brings you.

Or preferably choke on it while someone films you...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        I Hope you have a daughter, and I hope she gets the full attention of the wrong end of the press. You are basically a twat enjoy the world your freedom brings you.

Were you drunk when you wrote that?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Top marks for bringing Princess Diana into the topic...
          Was she killed by the paparazzi, or by the fact that the daft bint didn't put her seatbelt on?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ahh the sweet irony of that. You have a lot of mouth on here - accusing others of cowardice, playing the big "I am" saying you would beat people up and steal their phones, and ironically, wondering if people would have the "guts" to use their camera phone if they were facing a "six foot bloke".

Speaking as a >6ft bloke, with a daughter, I find your posting stupendously nasty and offensive to me, and my daughter, and I wonder if you'd say that to my face - I seriously doubt it. You are a nasty, small minded, hypocritcal cowardly troll with no guts and no brains.

Most of your postings on this topic contain zero logic - how you think there is any relationship between the death of an attention seeking tart who could even be bothered to put her own seatbelt on and was being driven by a drunk Chauffeur and me or anyone else posting the aggressive and nasty rantings of a woman who takes exception to being filmed in a public place (for what reason? - you have no answer to that) on You Tube is beyond the reasoning of any sane person.

Diana wasn't killed by my freedom to film you (as you so charmingly put it) being a twat and posting it in you tube.

I've got two bits of advice for you -

Don't be a twat in public and you'll never go viral on You Tube
            FOAD (seriously)
            Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 28 January 2012, 11:36.

Comment

So, Bob, still posting, but no response to this. No guts, no decency.

Comment

And you expected what? Rational debate?

Here mate, put this back on, he ain't worth it.

Comment

Ahh the sweet irony of that. You have a lot of mouth on here - accusing others of cowardice, playing the big "I am" saying you would beat people up and steal their phones, and ironically, wondering if people would have the "guts" to use their camera phone if they were facing a "six foot bloke".

Speaking as a >6ft bloke, with a daughter, I find your posting stupendously nasty and offensive to me, and my daughter, and I wonder if you'd say that to my face - I seriously doubt it. You are a nasty, small minded, hypocritcal cowardly troll with no guts and no brains.

Most of your postings on this topic contain zero logic - how you think there is any relationship between the death of an attention seeking tart who could even be bothered to put her own seatbelt on and was being driven by a drunk Chauffeur and me or anyone else posting the aggressive and nasty rantings of a woman who takes exception to being filmed in a public place (for what reason? - you have no answer to that) on You Tube is beyond the reasoning of any sane person.

Diana wasn't killed by my freedom to film you (as you so charmingly put it) being a twat and posting it in you tube.

I've got two bits of advice for you -

Don't be a twat in public and you'll never go viral on You Tube
                  FOAD (seriously)
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My apologies. I really should not post while drunk. TBH had forgotten I even had until just now.

Sorry.

Comment

My apologies. I really should not post while drunk. TBH had forgotten I even had until just now.

Sorry.
                      Never apologise and never explain, it's a sign of weakness!

You sort 'im out Bob!

Comment

Working...
                      X