• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harry Redknapp - tax aviodance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Things must be bad if they are going after people who havent paid tax on 100K of income.
    Well, they put pensioners who refuse to pay £1000 income tax.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Yes I knew that, but they don't require like precise offshore account number for income, just to ensure it is declared? That I certainly knew.
      Don't know why they're using the word register as it indicates they want the account number etc. Quick search hasn't produced any requirement:

"Although there is nothing illegal about having an offshore account, there is an obligation for UK resident individuals to disclose sources of taxable income to HMRC. " from Contractors urged to declare offshore bank assets to HMRC and avoid harsh penalties

Also SA106 only has a country code to be entered.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
        Don't know why they're using the word register as it indicates they want the account number etc. Quick search hasn't produced any requirement:

"Although there is nothing illegal about having an offshore account, there is an obligation for UK resident individuals to disclose sources of taxable income to HMRC. " from Contractors urged to declare offshore bank assets to HMRC and avoid harsh penalties

Also SA106 only has a country code to be entered.
        You don't need to declare the source of the income.

However, you do need to declare the income exists, no matter which particular mattress it's stored under.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
          You don't need to declare the source of the income.

However, you do need to declare the income exists, no matter which particular mattress it's stored under.
          WMS

And where is nothernladuk where you need him?

Comment

Harry Redknapp has reported Roberto Mancini to the FA after Mancini waived an imaginary Tax Return at him....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Harry Redknapp has reported Roberto Mancini to the FA after Mancini waived an imaginary Tax Return at him....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                WMS

And where is nothernladuk where you need him?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Be quicker or you won't be getting my vote this year!

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16740033
                    "I am not going to fiddle taxes, I pay my accountant a fortune to look after me.

"I am completely and utterly disorganised. I write like a two-year-old and I can't spell."
                    Since when has being thick as pig tulip been a defense? Accountants only advise don't they? He's going to do bird.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Has everyone worked out their Monaco Bank Name?

As 'Arry Crooknapp has shown us its your pets name followed by the year you were born

Guiness81
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X