• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice part of Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in the Top 10 though. Doesn't count.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      WHS. What sort of contractor is unable to ask this type of question directly?
      Knowing Dodgy, a ******* immigrant!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Knowing Dodgy, a ******* immigrant!
        Belgian
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          As for Wilmslow/Alderley Edge, they are far from everywhere and transport links not that good unless you want to use train.
          I don't get this comment at all. I lived in Wilmslow and the only real advantage was that it was so easy to get out of. I used to cycle to the airport when I had to fly anywhere on contracts; there is a direct train to Euston (I even commuted daily during one contract); and the M56 is about 5 minutes away, and can take you in all sorts of directions (to M6 south and north, to North Wales, to M60 round Manchester to M62 etc).

I'm not recommending Wilmslow (probably the dullest place I've ever lived), but have to correct the transport links comment. It was fantastic for that.

Comment

Working...
          X