• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Could this be AtW's new girlfriend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I deal with everything like - life was easier when I was locked in the server room
    I was locked in a server room one Sunday afternoon, deploying and configuring the intranet system I'd created for a multinational soft drinks corporation's EMEA marketing operations. It was bloody freezing, but at least I didn't have anybody peering over my shoulder saying "Are we there yet?"

I later found out that the admin password I'd been given wasn't just for the Win 2003 Server web server I was using - it was the administrator password for the entire EMEA AD domain, handed to me on a PostIt because the guy who had to work on Sunday couldn't be bothered to set up a proper restricted admin account for me

He thought it was a one-off visit, but I was back there a few weeks later with some patches and upgrades. I explained that I'd need the password, as all I could remember was that it began with <redacted> and had <redacted> in it. That day's sysadmin went rather pale when I said that, and quickly set up a proper web server admin account for me. Then he started searching the server room for the PostIt note I'd left behind on my previous visit

Comment

Alright, I know it's "The Sun", but even so, why is this news? Apart from the woman in question and maybe a couple of her mates, who cares?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Ok. If not that one for AtW.

How about this one?

I&rsquo;m a 39-year-old virgin saving myself for the right man | The Sun |Woman

Both the same age, both never been kissed.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Alright, I know it's "The Sun", but even so, why is this news? Apart from the woman in question and maybe a couple of her mates, who cares?

It's not news, it's entertainment in the style of the Victorian freak show. Parade unfortunate, insecure people who aren't bright enough to realise they're being mocked in front of the masses so they can point and laugh. Think Jade Goody on Big Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Ok. If not that one for AtW.

How about this one?

I&rsquo;m a 39-year-old virgin saving myself for the right man | The Sun |Woman

Both the same age, both never been kissed.
            How is being celibate "being in control of your life". Does losing your virginity mean you're thenceforth controlled by your animal lusts rather than reason?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              How is being celibate "being in control of your life". Does losing your virginity mean you're thenceforth controlled by your animal lusts rather than reason?
              WSH. Never give in to your animal instincts.

By the way how did your bukkake cheese and nibbles party go on Saturday evening?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                WSH. Never give in to your animal instincts.

By the way how did your bukkake cheese and nibbles party go on Saturday evening?
                Swingingly. Ta for asking.

WTF does WSH mean?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  Swingingly. Ta for asking.

WTF does WSH mean?
                  Mnemonic dsylexia.

Comment

Is she has 4 kids why is she going to clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Must be a bit disappointing to find you've pulled a wizard's sleeve.
                      Maybe she does lots of pelvic floor exercises? We should send someone to investigate.

Comment

Working...
                      X