• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving mid contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Sorry thought this was a contractor discussion forum, it's good to talk.
    Not if during the talk you manage to end up in a position where Suity (of all people) can accurately accuse you of bedwetting.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You signed up for it

So what unless you are on the net everyday, someone has to sit there, might as well be the ****wit contractor

Take your own coffee/lunch in

You invoice don't you

FTFY

Yep.. Bedwetter

HTH
      WHS
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        You are a Bedwetter, so shut up
        FTFY

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You wanted to tell us you have a 1-month notice period and you don't like your contract... I don't see what there is to discuss. If you had a 3-month notice period or no notice period at all then fine, what exactly is so hard about giving in your notice when that's the whole reason it exists?

Maybe they'll offer you more money if they like you or let you WFH but I wouldn't count on it.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not if the sole purpose is to hear one's own voice

Comment

I wanted to get opinions on whether I was justified based on the WFH issue. Anyway looks like the trolls have entered so Ill leave it at that.

Comment

I wanted to get opinions on whether I was justified based on the WFH issue. Anyway looks like the trolls have entered so Ill leave it at that.
                No, everywhere in the world has 1 rule for x and another rule for y. As a contractor you should be used to that by now.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Pick up a pleasant resignation letter from the web. State that you're happy with the role but are suffering due to the commute and SAD. Hence you're left with no option to take some bench time and look for something more suitable/local.

I bet they offer WFH

Comment

Some asserts are less liquid than others, I prefer to keep the liquid cash flow coming in by working otherwise I would be forced to liquidise aforementioned assets. i.e. if I just walked and then found the market dead and was benched for 12 months, would force me to sell some gold bars
                    Ah, so you WERE talking tulipe then.......
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                      Just don't get sacked for using jobserve in the middle of the office.
                      Oh come on, if that were a sackable offence we'd all be on the streets.
                      Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X