• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My new screen name

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update members set nickname='NWPerm2Bedwetter'

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      update members set username='NWPerm2Bedwetter' where username='ATW'
      FTFY
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        update members set nickname='NWPerm2Bedwetter'
        Thank God your not a developer (or if you are then I hope you are not working as a developer!). You would have set everybody's name to NWPerm2Bedwetter, which although funny to me would have been somewhat annoying to everybody else when they see that as their name....

Comment

I think NorthWestContr2Bench is the fairest option as that looks like where a lot of us will be heading this year......

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            You would have set everybody's name to NWPerm2Bedwetter
            Not if there is a unique index on nicknames as it should be ...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              I think NorthWestContr2Bench is the fairest option as that looks like where a lot of us will be heading this year......
              Speak for yourself.

Talking of speaking for yourself I take my hat off to you for constantly coming back in some self deluded haze you have any control left over this naming situation lol. As thrashing dead horses go you are thrashing like a boss.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Speak for yourself.

Talking of speaking for yourself I take my hat off to you for constantly coming back in some self deluded haze you have any control left over this naming situation lol. As thrashing dead horses go you are thrashing like a boss.
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Speak for yourself.

Given that this thread has 6 pages it must have served some kind of purpose - one of which was to give you a great excuse to come bashing another northerner and to give you the cheap thrills we have all got used to seeing you have.

Comment

Come on Mods he's now taking the mickey out of you. do the needful.

Why are we waiting, why are we waiting......
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'd like to change my vote from 10% to bedwetter if that helps
                      Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Working...
                      X