• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reputation Points (?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Just given you some +ve. I agree, however some member obviously take it seriously and some of the comments would make good reading for psychiatrists.
    I have had a few negs based on the content of my posts which kind of defeats the object of a forum.
    I dont mind if people think I am a cock and am happy to take the rep hit, but I do find it annoying that someone neg reps your argument instead of opposing it in the thread.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
      I have had a few negs based on the content of my posts which kind of defeats the object of a forum.
      I dont mind if people think I am a cock and am happy to take the rep hit, but I do find it annoying that someone neg reps your argument instead of opposing it in the thread.
      Its like playing golf and saying "hello" and "how are you?" to a fellow member and then sneaking off to the committee to complain that he was wearing the wrong length socks
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Its like playing golf and saying "hello" and "how are you?" to a fellow member and then sneaking off to the committee to complain that he was wearing the wrong length socks
        It was your combination of sandles, knee length socks with holes in the toes and cycle shorts that I was complaining about.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          The rep system needs to be reviewed because it is being used as extensions to threads and for replies to posts. Rather than reply to a post, some members are just using the reps to add abusive remarks.
          You mean that when you are being a complete twunt, people should just PM you instead? Won't that clog your inbox?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            FTFY only because if there was a love life we would know about it.
            Not straight away, you'd have to wait until the story appeared in the local newspaper.
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              If it's signed "AtW" there's a 99.9999% chance it's by MF
              FTFY

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Anyone who takes rep seriously needs a slap.
              There you go then.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X