• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the experts: Which Tent ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Vango for a couple of nights camping in the summer and was very happy with it. The weather was ok so don't know how watertight it is but it was a step above the rubbish I've bought before.

I was shocked at the amount of crap others on the site took with them. One family opposite left the day before us and had 2 cars for 2 adults and a teenager as they'd have needed a lorry for all their kit otherwise.

Comment

Ask AtW, I would imagine he puts his tent up in his bed every night...

Comment

TiroFijo,

you sad **** c/u/n/t is that the best you can do - to be honest, I'd edit that for fear of being associated with something that makes you look so stupid, but, you know, each to their own.

I argued at the time that that smiley would reduced the intelligence in the humour on here, and
        look, evidence again.

Milan.

edited because the word search thing replaced my word with ****

Comment

Now is the winter of our discount tents.

With Blacks going to the wall, bargain hard. You definitely need a porch.

When it comes to equipment, bring a small stove, one of those stove top coffee pots, a single porcelain espresso cup and a hot water bottle. Deploy hot water bottle in your air bed and 3 duvets an hour before bed time. Bring an unpleasant local spirit and share generously with others shortly before bed time, but stick to your usual tipple. yourself. Have a wee before you go to bed.

Ignore those who witter on about. the misery of camping. They miss the point; which is that camping is about who wins the misery.

Comment

ok, I just ordered the....

Robens Horizon Outback 2011

fingers crossed it's a good 'un

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
              If you could have just held out for a couple of months, Poundland sell tents for £1. Not sure if they are (re)usable though.

Comment

Milan.

It's the last years model!

Comment

Milan.
                  Are you and MF planning to reenact "Brokeback Mountain"?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It's the last years model!

dude, I ain't no sucker dedicated follower of fashion who needs to waste their hard earned on the latest crap

Milan.

Comment

Pricey. Looks good though.

Comment

Working...
                      X