• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indeed. And it is EVIL.

I reckon cutting out bread, potato and alcohol out is most of the fitness/weight battle.
    If you do that you don't live any longer IT JUST SEEMS LIKE IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indeed. And it is EVIL.

I reckon cutting out bread, potato and alcohol out is most of the fitness/weight battle.
    So gorge on Mars Bars all day?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    Bread's kind of addictive, isn't it? IANA NUTRITIONIST.
    Indeed. And it is EVIL.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Yeah the problem with alcohol is that no one has gone out for a night for a few beers and come 11pm said they really fancy an apple rather than a kebab, booze leads to bad food choices

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Bread's kind of addictive, isn't it? IANA NUTRITIONIST.

I practically gorge myself on bread and spuds up to and including lunchtime but then it's zero carbs after 1pm. The joy of this is I still get my hit and am usually too stuffed to want much to eat in the evening (I just have one of those Sainsbury edameme and sugersnap salad pots at about 8pm, and plenty of water).

The other main rule is "No booze Mon-Thu" which I initially found tough but now I simply accept it. Interestingly I find I only want a couple of beers on a friday night.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Am starting Krav Maga this weekend, twice a week plus a weights session should help shift the winter padding

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Trying to reduce carbs, problem is that I can't resist bread! Have tried those rice/pasta substitutes made of some jap plant but they are not great :-(

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Made it past MaccyD's! Sainsbury sushi rolls and pineapple for lunch.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Just been force fed a Mr Kipling's French Fancy (lemon) by ClientCo.

Still - it's only 107 calories; less than a banana.
    Does that count as Direction & Control?

You should have used your right of substitution!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I've not dared get on the scales, but the belly is certainly wobblier than it was in November

Got a big(ish) ride in Scotland at the beginning of May, potentially followed buy the Ride London-Surry 100 mile ride in July, and I really need to start getting some miles in again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X