• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MOO - You can whistle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My Ltd can lease you a trolley for an initial 3 months and then one month rolling.
    I have a sneaky suspicion your 'trolley' is a sledge with some wheels bolted to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      I have a sneaky suspicion your 'trolley' is a sledge with some wheels bolted to it.
      I have a sneaky suspicion that the wheels will not be part of the initial lease agreement but are listed under gyration movement enhancement in the optional extras.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I have a sneaky suspicion that the wheels will not be part of the initial lease agreement but are listed under gyration movement enhancement in the optional extras.
        There are of course additional extras. Like trays/wheels or side panels. The basic version is you just holding a kettle.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

On the flip side, anyone want to sub for me during the christmas week?
          Are you sure you want to risk that? What if it's SY and you return to find you are now BPM, architect, developer, data entry clerk on a project with 3X as many requirements as when you left?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Are you sure you want to risk that? What if it's SY and you return to find you are now BPM, architect, developer, data entry clerk on a project with 3X as many requirements as when you left?
            Should be OK for the 1st week. He'll still be trying to find his desk, the canteen and of course the toilet. I may have to have my chair replaced though.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Amateurs. Just agree to work and book a week of meetings with yourself.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

There are of course additional extras. Like trays/wheels or side panels. The basic version is you just holding a kettle.
                How much do you urn?

Comment

Working...
                X