• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My next forum holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to visit this site regularly, it always amazed me the number of loons that didn't realise that it was all a p1ss take. Their film reviews were total class and the Jesus lovers would come on to defend the likes of piglet's adventure which had obviously been damned to hell by the LOB site.

Always makes me think of the excellent Amazon.com reviews for the King James Bible...(although the best reviews are for the 3 wolfs t-shirts if anyone has a half hour to kill)

That, the onion and B3ta (now include the daily mash) are some of the best Friday afternoon wasting sites out there.
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
      I used to visit this site regularly, it always amazed me the number of loons that didn't realise that it was all a p1ss take...
      That'll be piss take.

Took me about thirty seconds. But I've always been bit slow on the uptake. It's more obvious if you enter the site through the home page. List of banned toys this christmas...

I'll peruse at leisure at home.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Funnily site - blocked from office....I wont even try b3ta.
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

As I am banned can someone post to ask if its a sin to eat a Pot Noodle while masturbating on the curtains
          You need to be more subtle there, either a Bible thumping (funda)mentalist or an eager believer hesitatingly pointing out some absurd conflict of belief, as examples. Atheists and obvious trolls are banned in no time. Maybe a muslim fundamentalist thinking of converting would be a good troll.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            That'll be piss take.

Took me about thirty seconds. But I've always been bit slow on the uptake. It's more obvious if you enter the site through the home page. List of banned toys this christmas...

I'll peruse at leisure at home.
            Given that Westboro are real, it's hard for fiction to be more absurd than reality.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What refreshing honesty

I notice the stream of icons next to the avatars of both "Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson" and "Pastor Ezekiel" both contain "w**king fists".

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
              X