• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spicing up your coffee - recipes?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Nutmeg or Heroin.
    You've got to be careful with the heroine.......it's just so bloody moreish....
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Big Bag o' Weed.

Comment

We've been dringking Java Lava this week, strength 6. I might try some ginger in it, the missus loves ginger

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

(NSFW)
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sod the spices, nice big slug of Baileys! Mmmmmmm, thats all thats keeping me going at the moment as I have a cold that wont die.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
              I spice up my coffee by getting Mrs BATTS to serve it to me dressed in a French maids outfit
              Close, but what you really need is Cat-butt coffee: A critical review - Boing Boing
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

You could also try stirring in half a teaspoon of coconut oil. It doesn't fully dissolve, but I've tried it and it's nowhere near as horrible as it sounds.
                You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                  Sod the spices, nice big slug of Baileys! Mmmmmmm, thats all thats keeping me going at the moment as I have a cold that wont die.
                  WHS - again an evening option rather than at work, but replacing milk with Baileys is a great call.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Hazelnut syrup is supposed to be nice, although I haven't tried it (too sweet for me). To quote Denis Leary, I just like "coffee
                    flavoured coffee".
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X