• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spicing up your coffee - recipes?"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Hazelnut syrup is supposed to be nice, although I haven't tried it (too sweet for me). To quote Denis Leary, I just like "coffee
    flavoured coffee".

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Durbs View Post
    Sod the spices, nice big slug of Baileys! Mmmmmmm, thats all thats keeping me going at the moment as I have a cold that wont die.
    WHS - again an evening option rather than at work, but replacing milk with Baileys is a great call.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    You could also try stirring in half a teaspoon of coconut oil. It doesn't fully dissolve, but I've tried it and it's nowhere near as horrible as it sounds.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    I spice up my coffee by getting Mrs BATTS to serve it to me dressed in a French maids outfit
    Close, but what you really need is Cat-butt coffee: A critical review - Boing Boing

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Sod the spices, nice big slug of Baileys! Mmmmmmm, thats all thats keeping me going at the moment as I have a cold that wont die.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

(NSFW)

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    We've been dringking Java Lava this week, strength 6. I might try some ginger in it, the missus loves ginger

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Big Bag o' Weed.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Nutmeg or Heroin.
    You've got to be careful with the heroine.......it's just so bloody moreish....

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I spice up my coffee by getting Mrs BATTS to serve it to me dressed in a French maids outfit

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
    I'm not one for adding stuff to my coffee, but I've heard that a small amount of cardamom can be used to tweak it a little. Like the others, you probably don't want to overdo it.
    Interesting idea. I'm not normally into it either, just fancied a bit of a change.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Why not both?
    Ruins the taste of smack.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Nutmeg or Heroin.
    Why not both?

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Nutmeg or Heroin.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    I'm not one for adding stuff to my coffee, but I've heard that a small amount of cardamom can be used to tweak it a little. Like the others, you probably don't want to overdo it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X