• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Booze o'clock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Come out of bank station and walk down Cornhill heading towards Lehman St. The counting House is on your right hand side before you get to the cross roads.

Google map
    Um, I think he meant directions INSIDE. I hope you read the spec more closely in your role as a BPM superstar.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Um, I think he meant directions INSIDE. I hope you read the spec more closely in your role as a BPM superstar.
      No, he didn't and was quite clear about what he was asking. You now look an even bigger tard.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        We are at the back in a little room. A peroni, a grolsch, half a honeydew and a becks please.
        Is it sad I know exactly who's there from the drinks order
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Is it sad I know exactly who's there from the drinks order
          Hang on - The half a Honeydew is Suity's surely, and he said he wasn't turning up.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Hang on - The half a Honeydew is Suity's surely, and he said he wasn't turning up.
            Well I think it might be cojak as, I asked her to sample a honeydew and some discovery for me and she normally has halves after a few bevvies.

Actually so do I after a few meself, and I have found somewhere the sells it over here but at 3 times the price
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Well I think it might be cojak as, I asked her to sample a honeydew and some discovery for me and she normally has halves after a few bevvies.
              Actually, she started on halves but by the time I left she was quaffing 5.5% ales and Irish coffees!
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Hope it was a great night had by all - sorry I couldn't make it this time. Will have a new year bash when I'm on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Hope it was a great night had by all - sorry I couldn't make it this time. Will have a new year bash when I'm on the bench.
                  Hope your benched soon.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    No, he didn't and was quite clear about what he was asking. You now look an even bigger tard.
                    What, this?

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    I should be there between 5:30 and 6:00. Zip says the table is booked under CUK. I think they usually print out a reservation with the name on it and leave it on the table.
                    Once somebody's found it can they post its location here? I've only been to the Counting House once a few years ago, but I seem to remember it being absolutely enormous, so it would be a help if one has a rough idea of which direction to explore in.
                    I think it's fairly clear that I had an idea of the Counting House's location and was referring to the location therein of our reserved space.

You now look an even bigger... nah, can't be bothered Thank you for trying to help, although you have to accept that you did, in fact, fail to understand the requirements in this case

P.S. They put us in a small room with posters giving directions to it, and table service so we didn't have to emerge to go to the bar - whatever they had to do to keep us away from the normal customers

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      What, this?

I think it's fairly clear that I had an idea of the Counting House's location and was referring to the location therein of our reserved space.

You now look an even bigger... nah, can't be bothered Thank you for trying to help, although you have to accept that you did, in fact, fail to understand the requirements in this case

P.S. They put us in a small room with posters giving directions to it, and table service so we didn't have to emerge to go to the bar - whatever they had to do to keep us away from the normal customers
                      Two seperate posts loosely linked by the word "its". Are you're specifications always this vague.

Hope you have a banging head this morning.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X