• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Person of Interest been mentioned yet? US supercomputer spying on terrorists also gives number of regular people that something is going to happen to. Don't know if that person is the victim or the perp. Really enjoyed it with interesting episodes with a great underlying story panning out.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It's vaguely ok in a mediocre sort of way.

Season 4 certainly seems much less entertaining, with some eps I could scarcely stay awake for.
      Well it is either this of SWMBO's choice of Being Erica so will stick with it for now. She quite likes it so would rather this than 5 series of chicktulip.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Has Person of Interest been mentioned yet? US supercomputer spying on terrorists also gives number of regular people that something is going to happen to. Don't know if that person is the victim or the perp. Really enjoyed it with interesting episodes with a great underlying story panning out.
        We started watching that, purely based on the guy from Lost being in it. It seemed very silly and we only got 2-3 eps in Maybe if I could get past the whole premise being absurd...
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

New season of Wilfred has started in the US
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            We started watching that, purely based on the guy from Lost being in it. It seemed very silly and we only got 2-3 eps in Maybe if I could get past the whole premise being absurd...
            Strange, I thought it was quite clever the fact that you didn't know if the contact was a goodie or badie. Made each episode watchable while the bigger story panned out.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Strange, I thought it was quite clever the fact that you didn't know if the contact was a goodie or badie. Made each episode watchable while the bigger story panned out.
              It started off like that for me.. quickly became very predictable though.

Comment

It's not American, (French in fact) but I'm quite enjoying The Returned (Les Revenants) at the moment. Quite slow-paced but also quite melancholy and mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  New season of Wilfred has started in the US
                  Got bored of that after a season and a half. Never finished it.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Got bored of that after a season and a half. Never finished it.
                    Got bored after a show and a half. Never finished it.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Saw the first 2 parts of Eva Longoria new project 'Devious Maids'

Eva Longoria is not in it, so far
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X