• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE X-FILES | Re-Opened

Published on Dec 28, 2015

The truth is out there… and we’ve got the inside story on the thrilling return of The X-Files. Go behind the scenes with Chris Carter, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson and all the key players as they reveal secrets from the set and take you on the epic journey of bringing this classic series back to Fox.

Comment

Just binged watched 4.5 series of Once Upon A Time, really enjoyed it to be fair, much more than I thought I would, now have to wait until March for the second half of S5 after watching 2-3 episodes a night
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

F is for Family

Animated sitcom from US comedian Bill Burr only (legally) on Netflix. Also stars Sam Rockwell and Laura Dern.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          where does the new x-files pick up from?

used to watch it religiously but lost track of the final couple of seasons when Mulder disappeared, haven't seen the second film either, would be good to get back into it

Comment

X-Files was a perfect example of a great show that stuck around far too long. I can't remember where I gave up watching, but I vaguely remember Robert Patrick being in it.

I've been enjoying watching Jerhico from a few years ago. Tried the first episode of Dexter, but found it pretty boring. I thought that was meant to be good?

Jessica Jones was a little disappointing. Slightly ruined by David Tenant as I suspected; the couple of episodes he wasn't in were much better.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Anyone seen Scandal? So bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I've quite enjoyed

Hayden Panettiere
                FTFY
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  Lodging with my cousin in Islington, now that the house I pay for is in Devon, and she subscribes to Amazon Prime.

So far (1 month) I have managed, Hand of God S1, Bosch S1, Mr Robot S1, various Criminal Minds and quite a few movies.

Not very good for my social life.
                  download to a fire tablet & watch when out. I take a few episodes on the kiddy runs.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Talking of Hayden Panettiere Comedy Central are showing Malcolm in the Middle in the mornings. Haven't seen her yet, but I remember her being the babysitter.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm15573163...0?ref_=tt_ov_i
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                      Lodging with my cousin in Islington, now that the house I pay for is in Devon, and she subscribes to Amazon Prime.

So far (1 month) I have managed, Hand of God S1, Bosch S1, Mr Robot S1, various Criminal Minds and quite a few movies.

Not very good for my social life.
                      I have Mr Robot on the to watch list, any good?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X