• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    that final scene was the most awful piece of TV in history.
    Bit harsh. I won't deny I flipping loved it. That's the great thing about tv though huh, something for everybody.

Comment

Chicago Fire

The missus downloaded the first series to see if it was any good, now I'm hooked. Silly story-lines and not the best acting but bloody good fun. The blonde lesbian is damned sexy as well.
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        "Forever" has been cancelled.

I rather liked that.

Ho hum.
        Me too.

Have also been watching iZombie. Quite good not as bad as it may initially sound

Also Almost Human, starring Karl Urban.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Just watched the season 1 finale of American Horror Story

Boy, is that show silly or what?

Think the only thing that's kept me watching is the Jessica Lange character

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Bump for Game of Thrones starting again in a minute. Probably the best series of last year.
            i saw some of that for the first time the other day whilst flicking through the channels. i have no idea what series it was (presumably recent) but my god what a load of old tosh. i've seen more subtle acting and direction on daytime soap operas. good grief - look at the time! lunch!
            Last edited by DS23; 25 June 2015, 11:34. Reason: f

Comment

No cheerleader
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                i saw some of that for the first time the other day whilst flicking through the channels. i have no idea what series it was (presumably recent) but my god what a load of old tosh. i've seen more subtle acting and direction on daytime soap operas. good grief - look at the time! lunch!
                How come you've got 26,480 posts but I've never heard of you before?

To be fair, nothing in GoT can be said to be subtle.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

+20K of them are in TPD. Hence the custom title.

Comment

I remember people asking the same thing when Troll did his poll of posters one year (2006? 2007?).

At that stage, DS23 had about 5000 forum posts, 4500 were in TPD
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Presumably no Japanese time jumping person either since he's now on 5 0.
                      And the cheerleader is in Nashville. Not that I've ever watched it.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X