• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    There are so many of these US series now, they are crowding out all the normal films (in supermarket DVD/Bluray aisles anyway).

Most of them seem to feature vampires, "domesticated" in typically sentimental US style, and thus don't interest me in the least.

But looking forward to Vikings Season 2, when presumably Rollo after falling out with Earl Ragnar will hoof it off to found a new colony in Neustria (later Normandy) ..
    Looks like I haven't been keeping up - Astonished to see Vikings 2 on sale in Tescos on friday and watched it over the weekend. Brilliant - Highly recommended!

and now I see they've just finished filming Vikings Season 3
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Looks like I haven't been keeping up - Astonished to see Vikings 2 on sale in Tescos on friday and watched it over the weekend. Brilliant - Highly recommended!

Thanks for that.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Ta Owly! Looks like I might give it a go.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Game of Thrones too

Game of Thrones currently filming absolutely everywhere
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            *cough* who should tell her *cough*
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              *cough* who should tell her *cough*
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Just watched the final episode of Sons Of Anarchy.

Got a bit tedious to be honest.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Just finished Fargo. Very good.

Also for something different Toast of London.

Bailed out on Constantine after ep 2.

Almost run out of stuff now so any more suggestions welcome.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

90 Day Fiance on TLC, Cringe-Telly at it's best, though I'm convinced it's half-scripted.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      As disappointed with the last season of Broadwalk Empire (it went down hill after we lost Gyp) the whole flag forward lost a lot but liked the ending, very fitting
                      Remus agrees with you.

Slightly disappointing last season.
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X