• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Crikey, I was of a certain age then

Quality show though. Wish they wouldn't have those mid-season breaks - tried watching the first episode after the break last night & couldn't remember what was going on before.

Surprise package for me is Arrow - started off slow & predictable but lots of intrigue in it now.

Justified still best of the lot though....
    Got a few walking dead to catch up on as I <cough>download</cough> them to watch when I get a chance, third series is v good IMHO.

Comment

A friend of mine has recommended this.

Yes, I have a friend.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
        The Walking Dead is quality and those of us of a certain age will recognise the lead actor as the guy that played Egg in 'This Life' from the 90's
        And also Teachers for those of a slightly younger age.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Finished Sopranos box set, had forgotten how lame the last episode was.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I thought the last episode was genius. Just goes to show....
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

S3 of Game of Thrones is now due to air Easter weekend in USA.

Will have to wait until I come back from Italy to <cough> download <\cough>
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Have a read of this:
                Page 1 | The Sopranos: Definitive Explanation of "The END"

Comment

The Sopranos was/is my favourite show ever but the ending was a total and utter cop-out purely to leave the door open for a film or further series down the line. If you say you're going to end something, then end it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
                    The Sopranos was/is my favourite show ever but the ending was a total and utter cop-out purely to leave the door open for a film or further series down the line. If you say you're going to end something, then end it.
                    It did end, nothing was left open. You're missing the point of the way it ended. Read the link Playtpus posted.

Comment

Caught up with The Newsroom, Aaron Sorkin (Sports Night/West Wing creator)'s new show, very enjoyable first season and season two this year
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X