• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Started on Weeds lastnight. Looks like a cross between Breaking Bad & Desperate Housewives.

Got a few more episodes of community to get thru on the commute home tonight.
    Managed about 2.5 episodes of Weeds and thought it was a bit crappy. Worth having another go ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Managed about 2.5 episodes of Weeds and thought it was a bit crappy. Worth having another go ?
      Seems quite funny in parts. Will keep going for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Started on Weeds lastnight. Looks like a cross between Breaking Bad & Desperate Housewives.
        Sort of, yes

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        I'd say stick out the first series if you can and then decide.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Currently watching "Archer".

Quite good, especially if you like "Mad Men" as the visuals are quite similar and only 20 mins an episode so perfect for when you don't have much time.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Fringe, Supernatural, boardwalk Empire all a tad meh atm!

Homeland is getting interesting.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have tried Homicide, Eastbound and down and Entourage, couldn't get on with any of them.

Have just completed season 1 of homeland and am now addicted to Suits

Comment

Currently watching Continuum. Time travel scifi genre.

Also started on Homeland Season 1. Only 1 episode so far.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Also started on Homeland Season 1. Only 1 episode so far.
                  Starts well in season 1, then slows a bit in the middle. Season 2, 4 episodes in and excellent so far.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                    Starts well in season 1, then slows a bit in the middle. Season 2, 4 episodes in and excellent so far.
                    Just starting to warm up again
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No american, but have started watching The Bridge which is fantastic. And also a french series called braquo, would recommend both

Comment

Working...
                      X