• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a recommendation for a child friendly hotel between gatwick and brisl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a recommendation for a child friendly hotel between gatwick and brisl

afternoon all,

coming over in mid Jan and need somewhere to stay for a night between Gatwick and Brisl for me, 'er indoors and the little 'uns - so that we can break a long journey up a bit.

Does anyone know a hotel between Gatwick and Brisl, or Glawster,

which is child friendly, has a good pool and that kind of stuff ?

Thanks,

Milan.

What's a child friendly hotel?

Are you saying there are hotels that don't allow children?

And what's the budget? Premier Inn special offer or 5 star with Michelin star restaurants?

Comment

Holiday Inn at Chessington World of Adventures

Chessington Hotel. 24 miles from Gatwick on your journey

Get African family room, they are seperate to you in a special african suite, pool, wii room, breakfast, plus the safari park extends up to the hotel so they can see animals from the room plus you can pop out and see them. You don't have to go into the park itself.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        What's a child friendly hotel?

Are you saying there are hotels that don't allow children?

And what's the budget? Premier Inn special offer or 5 star with Michelin star restaurants?
        Gets asked a question. Answers with three more questions which are unimportant.

You can tell Dim works in IT.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Gets asked a question. Answers with three more questions which are unimportant.

You can tell Dim works in IT.
          I'd like to see a full specification before I comment further.

Comment

wtf!!! I drive longer than Gatwick > Bristol each week in fact I look on the Gatwick turn off on the M25 as almost being there

Grow some and drive straight through

If the nippers are troublesome dose em up with Tixielix

HTH
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              wtf!!! I drive longer than Gatwick > Bristol each week in fact I look on the Gatwick turn off on the M25 as almost being there

Grow some and drive straight through

If the nippers are troublesome dose em up with Tixielix

HTH
              Here speaks the experience of a man who's kids have flown the nest.

Comment

I stayed here: Blunsdon House Swindon which was pretty good for the money, the pool was large and really warm IIRC.

It's on the outskirts so it is possible to get there without going through and realising the horror that is Swindon.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

thanks Team,

good suggestions so far I will check them both

Troll, we're flying in early, and we're on our way to our gran's 90th on the saturday and as we have time on out hands, why not make the trip fun and stay overnight somewhere like chessington ?

keep the ideas coming ta

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    thanks Team,

good suggestions so far I will check them both

Troll, we're flying in early, and we're on our way to our gran's 90th on the saturday and as we have time on out hands, why not make the trip fun and stay overnight somewhere like chessington ?

keep the ideas coming ta

Milan.
                    If you stay at the hotel you get early entry to the park through a back gate in the hotel. Chessington takes 1/2 days to do anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X