• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a recommendation for a child friendly hotel between gatwick and brisl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resort Hotel - LEGOLAND

Comment

Hotel_Spearmint_Rhino_Swindon
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Resort Hotel - LEGOLAND

Comment

Dim,

nice suggestion but fer fecks sake please read the small print the hotel isn't finished yet and doesn't open until mid march

fecks' sake I should invoice you for wasting my time

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            I stayed here: Blunsdon House Swindon which was pretty good for the money, the pool was large and really warm IIRC.

It's on the outskirts so it is possible to get there without going through and realising the horror that is Swindon.

GingeMinge,

this looks interesting thanks

what's the grub like ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              GingeMinge,

this looks interesting thanks

what's the grub like ?

Milan.
              It was pretty good but I was there for a wedding reception so I can't say what the standard fare is like? They did have sauna and steam rooms if that takes your fancy.

Sadly the marriage didn't last BTW.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Dim,

nice suggestion but fer fecks sake please read the small print the hotel isn't finished yet and doesn't open until mid march

fecks' sake I should invoice you for wasting my time

Milan.
                Feck's sake be a bit more specific in your specifications. You say you are coming over mid Jan, you didn't say which year FFS.

I should invoice you for wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Feck's sake be a bit more specific in your specifications. You say you are coming over mid Jan, you didn't say which year FFS.

I should invoice you for wasting my time.
                  See Milan, this is what happens when you don't follow process.

Next time raise a P1 ticket and Dim will get back to you in three months.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

thanks Team,

good suggestions so far I will check them both

Troll, we're flying in early, and we're on our way to our gran's 90th on the saturday and as we have time on out hands, why not make the trip fun and stay overnight somewhere like chessington ?

keep the ideas coming ta

Milan.
                    Try here - Luxury Hotel Wiltshire | Bowood Hotel & Spa, Chippenham, Wiltshire. About 2/3rds the way to Bristle.

Even got an adventure playground...

Although it may be closed...
                    Last edited by malvolio; 5 December 2011, 15:42.
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                      Try here - Luxury Hotel Wiltshire | Bowood Hotel & Spa, Chippenham, Wiltshire. About 2/3rds the way to Bristle.

Even got an adventure playground...

Although it may be closed...

thanks malvioli,

that pool don't look very big

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X