• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do fat people go swimming ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problems washing and I can't even see my cock.

Most skinny people are only skinny because they puff away like mad or run around like hamsters on a wheel all day.

I'm an atypical "fat bastard", eat McDonalds at least once a week but can run about 5 miles on a good day and have perfect health. Shock!

You lot can't be real IT contractors - real IT contractors are the ones who eat tulip, get their arses stuck in their Lotus Elise and can't get out and burn out by the time they're 35.
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

I wonder if the explosion in childhood obesity is not all down to poor old McDonalds but perhaps due to PC that says one cannot hurt the little dears' feelings and everyone should feel valued regardless, even if they are ugly fat little retards.

In the good old days, fat kids got called fat fatty fat fat or lard face or tubby chops. There was hardly any childhod obesity. I rest my case.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        I wonder if the explosion in childhood obesity is not all down to poor old McDonalds but perhaps due to PC that says one cannot hurt the little dears' feelings and everyone should feel valued regardless, even if they are ugly fat little retards.

In the good old days, fat kids got called fat fatty fat fat or lard face or tubby chops. There was hardly any childhod obesity. I rest my case.
        Or the fact that that those bullies like yourself actually get their arses whipped these days and that humanity as a whole is more understanding of problems i.e. they look at the symptoms, not the results.

And a lot of people grew up being constantly taunted and abused by their peers rather than being supported and it ****ed them up quite badly. For every 5 people who get the hint, one person lives a miserable life and enters the cycle of depression which leads to permanent psychological damage. Some people seek comfort in eating and some people smoke like a chimney - it's just a simple psychological difference.

And then think of all the people who have medical problems or have been put on various antidepressants which cause them to gain weight. Kick them when they're down.

Never judge a book by it's appearance.

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
          Or the fact that that those bullies like yourself actually get their arses whipped these days and that humanity as a whole is more understanding of problems i.e. they look at the symptoms, not the results.

And a lot of people grew up being constantly taunted and abused by their peers rather than being supported and it ****ed them up quite badly. For every 5 people who get the hint, one person lives a miserable life and enters the cycle of depression which leads to permanent psychological damage. Some people seek comfort in eating and some people smoke like a chimney - it's just a simple psychological difference.

And then think of all the people who have medical problems or have been put on various antidepressants which cause them to gain weight. Kick them when they're down.

Never judge a book by it's appearance.

I rest my case.
          "rather than being supported"
          "more understanding of problems"
          "permanent psychological damage"
          "people who have medical problems"

all very emotive... you forgot to add "eating all the pies" tubby..

Comment

Personally I think the main reason for the rise in obesity is the little darlings now get driven to school every day, whereas most of my generation (2 months to go until I burn out at 35) had to walk.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Very funny - I see the general cognitive ability of this board is climbing the rising slope of the Intelligence Quotient bell curve.

And hey I used to walk 2 miles to school ... and via the chippy on the way home

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
                Grrrrr, why the feck do big ol' fatties go swimming when I go ? To get in my damn way, thats why
                If you were a real contractor you would have made enough dough by now to afford your own swimming pool.

Comment

Why do fat people swim? Easy

Fat floats
                  Muscle sinks

if you are fat then swimming is a good alternative to exercise. If you are thin then swimming is exercise.

It is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle than to drown a fat bloke in the deep end. Here endeth the lesson
                  Plan A is located just about here.
                  If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Working...
                  X