• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stockpile calpol?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You'd miss.
    From what I've heard it would be hard to miss.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      You could move somewhere nicer.

Here in Pondlife Fach the EDL don't have much of a presence.
      Steady on Pondy, leave the plague carrier in far-off Luton. They sort of deserve each other.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Calpol guidelines changed over dosing worries
        Parents have been told to reduce the amount of Calpol they give young children, amid fears that toddlers could be taking too much of the painkiller.

Calpol guidelines changed over dosing worries - Telegraph

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Calpol guidelines changed over dosing worries
          Parents have been told to reduce the amount of Calpol they give young children, amid fears that toddlers could be taking too much of the painkiller.

Calpol guidelines changed over dosing worries - Telegraph
          You got kids BP?

Lace troublesome kids up with Calpol, then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            With your health, you're the one who should be worried. Unsurprisingly it seems none of your kids inherited any of your DNA.
            FTFY
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You got kids BP?

An autistic boy from memory. considering he was banned for two years and you've been here forever I would be slightly concerned about your long term memory if I know this information and you don't seem to.
              Last edited by eek; 21 November 2011, 10:23.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You got kids BP?

I dont give the kids Calpol. I find Gin is alot cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  An autistic boy from memory. considering he was banned for two years and you've been here forever I would be slightly concerned about your long term memory especially as even I know this information and you don't seem to.
                  Maybe MF was making polite conversation?

I have twins aged 9(Boy/Girl) with ex-wife who I look after 4 days a week. I have a son aged 4 with new wife. Both boys are autistic - but seem to be high end. There are advantages with Autistic kids - carers get in free to most attractions. And they cannot tolerate queueing - so we get exit stamps and bypass all the queues.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    An autistic boy from memory. considering he was banned for two years and you've been here forever I would be slightly concerned about your long term memory if I know this information and you don't seem to.
                    49500 posts in Test Please Delete is why I don't know that.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

49500 posts in Test Please Delete is why I don't know that.
                      And my other 500 posts were nonsense.....

Comment

Working...
                      X