• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stockpile calpol?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe MF was making polite conversation?

I have twins aged 9(Boy/Girl) with ex-wife who I look after 4 days a week. I have a son aged 4 with new wife. Both boys are autistic - but seem to be high end. There are advantages with Autistic kids - carers get in free to most attractions. And they cannot tolerate queueing - so we get exit stamps and bypass all the queues.
    My nephew has a pass for Disneyland Paris to bypass the queues. And since he loves going on the rollercoasters and his parents don't, normally it's my wife and/or I that him.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      My nephew has a pass for Disneyland Paris to bypass the queues. And since he loves going on the rollercoasters and his parents don't, normally it's my wife and/or I that him.
      I hope to go there at some point - though the autism makes it difficult. The kids like familiar things and not sure how they would tolerate the French.

But I hear that "queue jumping" at Disneyland Paris is particularly enjoyable - the Frence hate it and glare.

Comment

Working...
      X