• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For all German CUKers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I can go on a diet. .
    You could but you'll only pile the weight back on.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You could but you'll only pile the weight back on.
      I find it ironic that you accuse others of bitterness when you cannot survive for 10 minutes without telling someone else how tulip their life is. It seems that for all you material wealth you actually have a rather sad and empty existence. It would be tragic, if only you weren't so eminently dislikable.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I find it ironic that you accuse others of bitterness when you cannot survive for 10 minutes without telling someone else how tulip their life is. It seems that for all you material wealth you actually have a rather sad and empty existence. It would be tragic, if only you weren't so eminently dislikable.
        What is tragic is your lack of SOH. Probably from being in Germany too long. As you don't know the meaning of perhaps you'll understand this
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

What is tragic is your lack of SOH. Probably from being in Germany too long.
          Nah it's from being back in Londinium surrounded by stressed out, hurried city workers afraid of what the future holds.

I think i need a bit of Mozart to recover.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The North of ENgland is, like the East of Germany, a deprived area.
            Anyone who makes this claim is clearly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by NervousRexx View Post
              Anyone who makes this claim is clearly insane.
              Or prejudiced.

Have you noticed that it's always the Southerners that start up the North/South discussion?
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I think i need a bit of Mozart to recover.
                Sorry, out of Mozart at the moment, so here's a bit of Schubert (ze deutsche Version):

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  it's always the Southerners that start up the North/South discussion?
                  Very true.

Comment

That SAS bloke a nutter. Oye nutter.

It always surprises me the differences in attitude between those I work with here and those Londoners like SAS. A constant need to make out there's no place better than London. I'd don't fault that at all, I'd be the same how else could you live in such a dirty city polluted with so many fumes, long commutes in overcrowded overpriced trains sucking up to the rich at every turn. yuck. I'd be bitter too, make no bones about it.

In my office there are Spaniards, a French girly, 2 Italian chaps, one Austrian and the remainder German. It appears to me folks only has time to talk about our lives what's happening in family circles or where's a good place to visit in each others perspective country. It's exciting. You'll struggle to hear anyone talk about similar topics the UK media is currently ejaculating over.

This is the time of hypocrisy and SAS is it's captain.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      That SAS bloke a nutter. Oye nutter.

It always surprises me the differences in attitude between those I work with here and those Londoners like SAS. A constant need to make out there's no place better than London. I'd don't fault that at all, I'd be the same how else could you live in such a dirty city polluted with so many fumes, long commutes in overcrowded overpriced trains sucking up to the rich at every turn. yuck. I'd be bitter too, make no bones about it.

In my office there are Spaniards, a French girly, 2 Italian chaps, one Austrian and the remainder German. It appears to me folks only has time to talk about our lives what's happening in family circles or where's a good place to visit in each others perspective country. It's exciting. You'll struggle to hear anyone talk about similar topics the UK media is currently ejaculating over.

This is the time of hypocrisy and SAS is it's captain.
                      WHS

Comment

Working...
                      X