• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Deidre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MarillionFan again.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

PS

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Today's Dear Deidre in the Sun. What advice does CUK have?

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

I worry so much about getting an erection with my girlfriend I cannot perform.

I am 30 and she is 29. I have a stressful career as an IT contractor where I earn a lot of money, but the threat of losing my contract is always constant. Things have being going well but recently I have been unable to get an erection. I am thinking there is something wrong with me and I am toying with going permanent.

Everything else is perfect buy I am worried I am going to lose her to someone with a bigger warchest, she thinks I don't fancy her.

What should I do?

Yours Simon
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Frequently!

Do you have a ... umm errr .... bigger than AtW's willy?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Don't you worry about it, dearie. My old man's just the same (except for the high earning). The secret to our happiness is that he prances around the Internet pretending to be a tax adviser, while I pop out at night to fulfil my womanly needs and earn myself a little pin money at the same time.

So you keep on posting here and get your missus to PM me for some Business / Contracts advice.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Deirdre, not Deidre..

Think Ken's wife, Corrie....
            Dear Deidre solves problems sent in by you | Photo Casebook, videos and advice from the World's No1 Agony Aunt| The Sun

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Don't you worry about it, dearie. My old man's just the same (except for the high earning). The secret to our happiness is that he prances around the Internet pretending to be a tax adviser, while I pop out at night to fulfil my womanly needs and earn myself a little pin money at the same time.

So you keep on posting here and get your missus to PM me for some Business / Contracts advice.
              LOL, LOL indeed

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Chalk it up to experience and move on?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Today's Dear Deidre in the Sun. What advice does CUK have?

Hard to do it

Dear CUK

I worry so much about getting an erection with my girlfriend I cannot perform.

I am 30 and she is 29. I have a stressful career as an IT contractor where I earn a lot of money, but the threat of losing my contract is always constant. Things have being going well but recently I have been unable to get an erection. I am thinking there is something wrong with me and I am toying with going permanent.

Everything else is perfect buy I am worried I am going to lose her to someone with a bigger warchest, she thinks I don't fancy her.

What should I do?

Yours Simon
                  Brave of you to give out your real name
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X