• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How big is your..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    If I was going to be redoing mine, I'd want a monitor which can take other inputs and have some built in speakers. That way I can leave one monitor on for use with the PC and use the other for PS3/TV or whatever amd then easily switch back to dual monitor usage when required.

The Samsung Synchmasters seem to fit that usage model!
    Mine don't. VGA out, that's it. I got them because they were cheap and had decent reviews... just wanted standard monitors for coding on.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Mine don't. VGA out, that's it. I got them because they were cheap and had decent reviews... just wanted standard monitors for coding on.
      Heh - I based my post on the amazon review

Samsung T220HD 22-inch Widescreen LCD TFT Monitor, Rose Black, 10000:1, Digital TV Tuner: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Bleh, widescreen HD dross.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

2 x Dell U2711 (27")

Its a compenisatory thing.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I still have a 19" CRT in the office. It crackles and explodes now and then
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              2 x Dell U2711 (27")

Its a compenisatory thing.
              Actually, the smaller version of that monitor is shifting for a fairly decent price on amazon

Dell U2211 22 inch Widescreen IPS Panel LCD Monitor: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Samsung 240T 24". It has HDMI, DVI etc and isn't bad for the £200 or so I paid.

If I was buying now I would have a look at an Eizo or Lacie or one of the decent Dell ones rather than shopping at the cheaper end of the market.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Agreed, the Syncmasters do look good

the latest version of the T220 seems to be the T2A550

very tempting
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I got mine a couple of years ago, as they seemed the best available for the size and price-range I was looking at. Plus my wife liked the colour.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I got a 23" HD full blown and I don't think I will be going any bigger, when I do need more real estate my laptop is on the desk next to me all the time anyway.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X