• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its That Time Of Year Again....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    People who wear their 'charity' on their sleeve are pathetic, people who wear ribbons to support a 'worthy cause' are santimonious chavs, and people who jump out of aeroplanes, or who go scuba diving 'for the kids' are self serving , narrow minded, unthinking, me-mme-me-me, turds.

in my humble opinion
    Wow, I find myself surprised to see so much common sense and rationality from another board member!

I find it staggering how many people dont know what charity is and as you put it are santimonious chavs, self serving, narrow minded, without insight and self involved creeps.

+ rep x 1,000,000,000,000,000 (but I cant as I gave you some recently, after you gave me some I think)

Comment

Just Welled Up...

....As i drove in to work this morning listening to the Jon Turner Phone-In on Radio Bristol.

"What are you doing for Children in Need?" said the announcer's voice.

Gave myself a big slap on the back. And so should you, the great people of CUK for supporting me in my efforts.

Just 12 hours to go now & I'm just shy of hitting 100 points of +ve rep so, come on everyone, one last push!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        ....As i drove in to work this morning listening to the Jon Turner Phone-In on Radio Bristol.

"What are you doing for Children in Need?" said the announcer's voice.

Gave myself a big slap on the back. And so should you, the great people of CUK for supporting me in my efforts.

Just 12 hours to go now & I'm just shy of hitting 100 points of +ve rep so, come on everyone, one last push!
        I don't believe you.

In fact, I'd trust Menelaus before I'd trust you and that is never going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          ...when we are all sat around in pubs with our mates discussing the wild and wacky ways in which we are going to raise money for that great institution that is Children In Need.

And I've come up with a great idea - a sponsored Rep-A-Thon. For every point of positive rep I receive, I pledge to give one pound to Terry Wogan.

So, come on - all of you give me a bit of positive and let's see if we can raise enough cash for a new kidney dialysis machine.

Don't hold back, I can afford it. I am, after all, a very wealthy man
          How about a sponsored forum silence?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I don't believe you.

In fact, I'd trust Menelaus before I'd trust you and that is never going to happen again.
            FTFY
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              How about a sponsored forum silence?
              Is that where Suity is this week?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  I've negged you with 'Twat'.

The kids will understand.
                  You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MaryPoppins again.
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

This could be the day when we discover levels below "retard sibling of Andyw"
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Is that where Suity is this week?
                      He would have posted at least 3 threads letting us know first.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X