• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Its That Time Of Year Again...."

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I still want to see what comes after retard sibling

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Didn't quite make the 100 points of positive rep. Fell just 20 point shy!

still, to demonstrate my munificence - I'm going to multiply the number of points received by 10. Just as I said I was going to if I reached the magic 100!

That means there will be a cheque for £800 winging its way to BBC TV Centre at Whiteladies Road.

Once again, thanks again to all of you who +ve repped me. The lines are now closed & you can rest your sore fingers.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    People who wear their 'charity' on their sleeve are pathetic, people who wear ribbons to support a 'worthy cause' are santimonious chavs
    You just heard the word 'chav' on BBC2 from your middle-class house and are a little unsure how to use it, 'fess up...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    I understand the point you're making but I'll be buying and wearing a poppy as usual in the next few days. It's a cause where I feel people want to be demonstrative about it.

I bet you do too, EO, you old softy. Go on, admit it...

I used to. Now I just chuck the money in the tin. but shhss, dont tell anyone

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    People who wear their 'charity' on their sleeve are pathetic, people who wear ribbons to support a 'worthy cause' are santimonious chavs, and people who jump out of aeroplanes, or who go scuba diving 'for the kids' are self serving , narrow minded, unthinking, me-mme-me-me, turds.
    I understand the point you're making but I'll be buying and wearing a poppy as usual in the next few days. It's a cause where I feel people want to be demonstrative about it.

I bet you do too, EO, you old softy. Go on, admit it...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Is that where Suity is this week?
    He would have posted at least 3 threads letting us know first.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    This could be the day when we discover levels below "retard sibling of Andyw"

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I've negged you with 'Twat'.

The kids will understand.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MaryPoppins again.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How about a sponsored forum silence?
    Is that where Suity is this week?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I don't believe you.

In fact, I'd trust Menelaus before I'd trust you and that is never going to happen again.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    ...when we are all sat around in pubs with our mates discussing the wild and wacky ways in which we are going to raise money for that great institution that is Children In Need.

And I've come up with a great idea - a sponsored Rep-A-Thon. For every point of positive rep I receive, I pledge to give one pound to Terry Wogan.

So, come on - all of you give me a bit of positive and let's see if we can raise enough cash for a new kidney dialysis machine.

Don't hold back, I can afford it. I am, after all, a very wealthy man
    How about a sponsored forum silence?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    ....As i drove in to work this morning listening to the Jon Turner Phone-In on Radio Bristol.

"What are you doing for Children in Need?" said the announcer's voice.

Gave myself a big slap on the back. And so should you, the great people of CUK for supporting me in my efforts.

Just 12 hours to go now & I'm just shy of hitting 100 points of +ve rep so, come on everyone, one last push!
    I don't believe you.

In fact, I'd trust Menelaus before I'd trust you and that is never going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Just Welled Up...

....As i drove in to work this morning listening to the Jon Turner Phone-In on Radio Bristol.

"What are you doing for Children in Need?" said the announcer's voice.

Gave myself a big slap on the back. And so should you, the great people of CUK for supporting me in my efforts.

Just 12 hours to go now & I'm just shy of hitting 100 points of +ve rep so, come on everyone, one last push!

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    People who wear their 'charity' on their sleeve are pathetic, people who wear ribbons to support a 'worthy cause' are santimonious chavs, and people who jump out of aeroplanes, or who go scuba diving 'for the kids' are self serving , narrow minded, unthinking, me-mme-me-me, turds.

in my humble opinion
    Wow, I find myself surprised to see so much common sense and rationality from another board member!

I find it staggering how many people dont know what charity is and as you put it are santimonious chavs, self serving, narrow minded, without insight and self involved creeps.

+ rep x 1,000,000,000,000,000 (but I cant as I gave you some recently, after you gave me some I think)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X