• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Daily Wail thread; come on in and rant!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Yeah, send them to Romania, but whatever you do, don't let them anywhere near mainland Europe!
    You know what I meant!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      They won't. Most other countries wouldn't tolerate them. That's why they come here.

I've got one outside my window (at client co) right now playing a violin with a trumpet horn stuck to it !
      Bloody musicians they should be birched!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THESE TERRORISTS IN LIBYA HAVE KILLED THEIR LEADER IN COLD BLOOD. ITS AN OUTRAGE. THESE PEOPLE ARE BARBARIANS. THEY SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND SHOT. NO TRIAL! i CANNOT BELIEVE MY TAXES ARE PAYING FOR THIS. THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPEND UNDER NEW LABOUR.

Edit: The above in no way reflects the views of the poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THESE TERRORISTS IN LIBYA HAVE KILLED THEIR LEADER IN COLD BLOOD. ITS AN OUTRAGE. THESE PEOPLE ARE BARBARIANS. THEY SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND SHOT. NO TRIAL! i CANNOT BELIEVE MY TAXES ARE PAYING FOR THIS. THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPEND UNDER NEW LABOUR.

Edit: The above in no way reflects the views of the poster.
          why not? Nothing to be ashamed of you know!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pondlife again.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Romanian beggers, following on from last nights panorama and the thread yesterday.

Is that in the Wail today?

If so my comment is ....

WTF can we not deport them? they are a bloody disgrace and the police shouldn't be wasting resources taking their names and letting them carry on, they should be rounding them up and shipping them back to Romania - quick fast.
            This maybe why

Eurostar passenger jumps off train and dies after being refused UK entry | Mail Online
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Richard Ashworth, MEP for South East England and Conservative spokesman on agriculture and rural affairs;
              'As usual Eurostar's communication with passengers leaves a lot to be desired.'

Hmmm, yes Mr Ashworth. Indeed. Isn't it disgusting how people from EU member states delay an MEP's train when they find out they're not supposed to be profiting from European integration or trying to live off EU taxpayers' money?
              Last edited by Mich the Tester; 20 October 2011, 13:58.

Comment

Deport them back to Romania I mean and then shut the gates.
                Since the EU now includes Romania, then you'd have to get rid of the Irish as well
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Oh God, this is going to make me sound like a total bitch but .....Boo Hoo.

Yes, it's very sad but they shouldn't be here in the first place.

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Since the EU now includes Romania, then you'd have to get rid of the Irish as well
                  But we can work here... which I have done since the day I arrived (almost!).

Actually why can't the Romanians work? If everyone else in the EU can?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Actually why can't the Romanians work? If everyone else in the EU can?
                    Because they are inferior, a bit like the Oirish used to be until you were all civilised by the British! OK, so we had to starve a few of you along the way, but that just ensured that the strongest survived and toughened up Ireland's gene pool. What they really need in Romania is a good old fashioned famine!

In other words, I don't know.

Comment

Roma are not same as Romanians CM.

BBC News - Limited choices push Roma from Romania
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X