• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asprin Alert!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    I wish I hadn't posted it now because I assumed that Qdos would know what they were talking about, which is why I posted it (hurriedly and without editing it properly). It seems that Bauer and Cotterall think differently since I spoke with them.
    Delete your original post and then generations of contractors to come will be forever bemused by this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
      Delete your original post and then generations of contractors to come will be forever bemused by this thread.
      Considering my growing reputation for being the Anna Raeburn of contracting, I think that is wise advice.

Comment

Clarity? Where government and tax is concerned confusion is the intent.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Do you think this is a genuine problem or should I keep taking my special pills?
          You should be alright as long as you steer clear of this guy.

Comment

Looks like I've arrived late to the party, missed the alcohol, and the drugs, even missed the fight, and found nothing but a pile of vomit on the carpet. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
              Looks like I've arrived late to the party, missed the alcohol, and the drugs, even missed the fight, and found nothing but a pile of vomit on the carpet. Oh well.
              It was great while it lasted. Truly a giant of wide-ranging irrelevancy and that's saying something in CUK.

Comment

Dear Denny,

I am a Giant Alien Lizard and I am convinced that someone is out to kill me stone dead using a gun fashioned from a giant bamboo, filled with a very crude form of gunpowder, with uncut diamonds as bullets.

Do you think this is a genuine problem or should I keep taking my special pills?

Best Regards,
                ZeitGhost.
                Look, you cheeky monkey!

People write to me with PMs behind the scenes with their problems. I'm only too happy to oblige with my considerable knowledge and wisdom on matters all things contractor related.

Comment

Don't you just hate interferring busybodies?
                  It's interfering.

Comment

Working...
                  X