• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The government are a bunch of bankers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Indeed, he looks like he went to Eton.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I doubt his hands have ever done an honest days work!

Personally I'm looking forward to a running battle against the proletariat, it'd be a marvellous opportunity to wipe out a few chavs.

Churchill - In "Gun for hire, who's paying?" mode!
      You are a prole. Everyone on here is, with the possible exception of that accoutant chappie who did very well for himself and AtW in 10 years time.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        You are a prole. Everyone on here is, with the possible exception of that accoutant chappie who did very well for himself and AtW in 10 years time.
        No I'm not! I'm a Kike! A Yid! A Hebe! A Hook-nose! I'm Kosher, Mum! I'm a Red Sea Pedestrian, and proud of it!

Comment

I'm keeping well clear of London....

Is your name Richard? What did you do to offend that chappie?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Is your name Richard? What did you do to offend that chappie?

...and aren't all days numbered?

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
              WIM: Are you telling us that David Ike is the UKs top spook?
              Had to google him. Recognised his picture at that point. Ive seen him in the media before, but never paid too much attention to him, so I cant form an opinion on him as yet.

As for spooks, the real intelligence world is vastly different to that.

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Indeedy .... I would like to add Im not though, I am to the extent of my physical cast and place in society but not through my behaviour or knowledge.

However I would like to counter that the majority of the population now have moved from the status of proles; kept happy with their grog and altered newspapers/media and are now entering party memberships, hunting for enemies of big brother, happily changing historical facts, sitting in front of telescreens (cctv, even in some council homes now). These people now make up the majority and are the people everyone with any humanity or intellect left, should fear the most. They promote how liberal and tolerant they are, but underneath the surface is twisted and confused hatred. They are the kind of people who would happily report you to the thought police without any hesitation, individuals that will ruthlessly defend the system at any cost because they depend upon it so much. What a great move to totalitarianism, get people so dependant on welfare and the state, till the point they are incapable of reasoning or fighting the real issues in society.

The only thing Orwell didnt forsee was the technological leap of the last half of the 20th century. Also much of his inspiration was taken from his teacher; Huxley. While Orwell had many good points, Huxley before him made the points of how our own technology will in the future eradicate intimacy from acts like child rearing, how society will be cast and pegged, your own DNA determining your outcome but with people being happy for it with little aspiration to progress in ranks, lifestyle and work and how the natural world, seen in developing countries and remote ones like papa new guinea (mexico wont stay unspoilt) will instead be nature reserves, deemed too difficult to convert to western lifestyle and separated from society. We will all be complacent and happy with this as we are given our soma, grog or as we call it at the moment, welfare.

Comment

Hysterical .....

Isnt it funny what has been publicised during the financial crisis? I bet world leaders thought, especially after the cold war, it would take generations to convert the west to communism, but this idiot in the photograph proves all it takes, is very simple programming/propaganda.

We were talking about proles, then party members being enemies of the people and supporting the state. This person in the picture sums it up perfectly. Someone with the hatred and fear to work in the governments favour and against the people as they fail to have the logic to unravel the information they have been fed.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Looks like the Greeks have been somewhat less peaceable today:

There's that bloody fire extinguisher again

Occupy Wall Street protests spread across the world on 'global day of revolution' | Mail Online

Edit: it's Rome actually. I thought the Greeks were revolting
                  Yes, now you see he's got all sorts of things wrong there; his left side is falling away from the direction of the throw, similar to Jess Ennis's fault in her poor javelin throw at this year's world chamionships. A good point is that his weight is placed firmly on the locked left leg, but this is nullilfied by bringing the right leg through slightly too late. Looking at his left arm tells me he hasn't used the leverage of his arm to rotate his shoulders and has let go of the extinguisher with his right arm still trailing his body instead of gaining the full whipping effect of locking the shoulder just before the point of release to catapult the throwing arm forward.

In short, a crap throw; I feel that with a few sessions of technique training he could possibly double the length of his throw.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Yes, now you see he's got all sorts of things wrong there; his left side is falling away from the direction of the throw, similar to Jess Ennis's fault in her poor javelin throw at this year's world chamionships. A good point is that his weight is placed firmly on the locked left leg, but this is nullilfied by bringing the right leg through slightly too late. Looking at his left arm tells me he hasn't used the leverage of his arm to rotate his shoulders and has let go of the extinguisher with his right arm still trailing his body instead of gaining the full whipping effect of locking the shoulder just before the point of release to catapult the throwing arm forward.

In short, a crap throw; I feel that with a few sessions of technique training he could possibly double the length of his throw.
                    Check out the infeasible attitude of the safety instruction sheet too, it's almost as if the fire extinguisher is falling.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      Check out the infeasible attitude of the safety instruction sheet too, it's almost as if the fire extinguisher is falling.
                      How about the altitude of his trousers; bloody disgrace going out like that; what would his mum think?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X