• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Must be a REALLY good barber.
    20 hours later and I've arrived.

Haircut and then trader joes for some bits and bobs.

Smeg I'm spent, time for a nap.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Aye, unless you happen to be one

Not exactly a great chat up line, is it ?

Eh up luv, ever fancied shaggin' a grandad ?
      I am 48 and have 4 grand kids. I find that it does attract the ladies, though as a married man I take no notice.
      Apparently I am far too young to be a granddad.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        There was a lass on my uni course who got pregnant at 18 as well. Apart from a short time off she did each year and finished the course. Why does she need a year off?
        Because she wants to better at being a mum than being a student? Because she can't afford a nurse/nanny?

OTOH the grand-parents are young enough they could semi-adopt the baby.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Because she wants to better at being a mum than being a student? Because she can't afford a nurse/nanny?

The grand parents should step in obviously. TMs poor parenting has led to this so obviously he should give up work to look after the kid while his daughter can go back to uni to get her degree in Drama and then go on the dole in 4 years.

Sorted.

That advice was free.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Poor parenting as in, allowing her to have sex? Or refusing to force her to have an abortion?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

WTF? Why would they do that?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                I am 48 and have 4 grand kids. I find that it does attract the ladies, though as a married man I take no notice.
                Apparently I am far too young to be a granddad.
                48 is pretty young. You'll be a great (great?) grandad by the time I'm your age!

Comment

Working...
                X