• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello, have you all died?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Cor, you get around a bit. Living the contractors dream.
    Where did it say coke, hookers and champagne????
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Cor, you get around a bit. Living the contractors dream.
      Not really, ive spent 9 months this year (all but 5 days ) self imposed benched to learn german. Other than hols and 5 days work ive not travelled at all.

I work in a niche market that has plenty of well paid work when wanted but mainly europe based and so a mon-fri stay away is inevitable
      Last edited by chef; 10 October 2011, 18:55.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        You've obviously never been to Helsingborg, it's like Maastricht but no drugs, no late bars and not much else than shops and a ferry port, I'd be "not from raand here" if i ordered champagne
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I kicked MySQL on the server earlier. Some git was spidering the site and some users were getting errors so banned the IP but also realised I hadn't bumped up the max connection limit on this machine since we transferred to it do thought then was as good a time as any Guess sessions are stored in the DB as all of a sudden no-one was showing as online...

Comment

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              I kicked MySQL on the server earlier. Some git was spidering the site and some users were getting errors so banned the IP but also realised I hadn't bumped up the max connection limit on this machine since we transferred to it do thought then was as good a time as any Guess sessions are stored in the DB as all of a sudden no-one was showing as online...

ooooooohh

you're a bit techy arn't you
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Originally posted by administrator View Post
                We were talking hookers, coke and champers and you come up with this. You've gone perm again Admin haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  ooooooohh

you're a bit techy arn't you
                  Is that pronounced chee, or key? i.e. techey or tecky?

Comment

Is that pronounced chee, or key? i.e. techey or tecky?
                    I assumed he meant 'tetchy' but perhaps he did mean 'technical'
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      I assumed he meant 'tetchy' but perhaps he did mean 'technical'
                      Isn't 'tetchy' what you get when you need to scratch your balls?

Comment

Working...
                      X