• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Tulipe!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    You can get contraceptives for oral sex... Forget what they're called but it's a bit like a sheet of clingfilm.

Popular with lesbians, apparently.
    Poppa-Stoppas??
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

This is worrying too!

Zoophilia and health - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Watched a TV programme about it last year.

One of the sufferers had only muff dived his wife and no one else.

Get orff with you. Show us a link.

Some middle aged fella in a darkened room, coughing as he speaks gruffly to the camera 'yeah it started off small, you know bit of lube up so she'd give me a shiner. cough. Then it got worse. She wanted it every night, then every morning. Purr hurr cough cough. Then when she got in from work without a shower. Cough cough hack hack. The only way (wheeze) was to smoke 40 a day to get rid of the taste (hack). Now look at me, fanny cancer, cough cough.

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Passive muffing

Yeah, I got cancer from Passive muff diving

know what I mean ? I was just doing me job, yeah, IT Contractor , 2,00 quid a week.
          Never muffed anyone meself, never fancied it. But there blokes in the office sat there all day puffing away about muffing.
          You could smell it, know whatimean ? disgaarsting.

It would be on yer clothes when you went home. muff smell. disgaarsting.

govinment should ban it. No muffing in the workplace

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Yeah, I got cancer from Passive muff diving

know what I mean ? I was just doing me job, yeah, IT Contractor , 2,00 quid a week.
            Never muffed anyone meself, never fancied it. But there blokes in the office sat there all day puffing away about muffing.
            You could smell it, know whatimean ? disgaarsting.

It would be on yer clothes when you went home. muff smell. disgaarsting.

govinment should ban it. No muffing in the workplace

MF told me that he used to think that Muffin the Mule was a sex offence!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Get orff with you. Show us a link.
              He was about 33.

And if you'd seen what the radio therapy had done to him, I don't think you'd find it quite so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                He was about 33.

And if you'd seen what the radio therapy had done to him, I don't think you'd find it quite so funny.
                Chris Moyles?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X