• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England V Scotland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
    and that's the same as grassing up another poster for banter on a forum is it?

You're a bit of a dick aint you?
    What's the same? Shouting "grass" like a 12 year old? Not really. Although I fail to see what "being the same" has to do with anything. Perhaps you are confused and think we are playing snap?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I think the 'finch deserves a break. Three day ban applied. Most of us know the levels of abuse tolerated on here and this thread is definitely crossing that line.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        I think the 'finch deserves a break. Three day ban applied. Most of us know the levels of abuse tolerated on here and this thread is definitely crossing that line.
        Harumph, I will probably never find out what a "ginny" is now!
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          . . . and cue the sockie.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

We KNOW what you are ......... GRASS

I'd advise no-one ever responds to anything this guy posts .........
            He's no really a grass if he sort of works for the people he'd be grassing you too. Troll may have bitten off a lot more than he can chew

Personally I think it's best to ignore troll. He's well named, he truly is that pathetic that he gets off on getting a reaction on a forum like this. Some people are just miserable twunts, he's one.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              He's no really a grass if he sort of works for the people he'd be grassing you too. Troll may have bitten off a lot more than he can chew

Personally I think it's best to ignore troll. He's well named, he truly is that pathetic that he gets off on getting a reaction on a forum like this. Some people are just miserable twunts, he's one.
              He is a very good Troll though. He fulfils his role very well. Much better than some of the fly by nights that turn up. He is almost credible.
              Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                He is a very good Troll though. He fulfils his role very well. Much better than some of the fly by nights that turn up. He is almost credible.
                Indeed he is. He's got the Scots champing at the bit anyway.

Tomorrow it might be the aristocracy, i.e. sas.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Silly me for thinking it was all about phenotypes ... are you a sociologist?
                  Yes, silly you.

You think grassing is grown up do you?

I wouldnt like to be in the trenches with you ........
                  Can someone please explain what this grassing and reporting of criminal activity discussion is all about?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Can someone please explain what this grassing and reporting of criminal activity discussion is all about?
                    Yes, a thread about a rugby match descended into bickering about Scotland's constitutional arrangements and various historical grievances.

Not at all predictable. Roll on England v France. No grudges in that match
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Yes, silly you.

Incog suggested he might report Troll to the police for racist whatevery, at which point Chaffinch suggested that he was a grass and grassing was not "grown up", so I asked him why he thought that and he turned purple and exploded.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X