• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England V Scotland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    so which of those do you feel is illegal or has offended your precious feelings sufficient to constitute criminal proceedings?
    I've seen (newspaper reports of) people locked up for worse
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      I've seen (newspaper reports of) people locked up for worse
      Eh?
      Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
      Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
        Eh?
        i meant less
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          IPrevious post of mine, quick half hour scour as I said. Replace the word Scot/Scottish with Paki/Black and seriously try to defend that as not being offensive. What, just because I'm a Jock I can't be offended?
          See the point you are making Incog. But from my point of view, getting the authorities involved is a little OTT.
          These are, after all, merely the regurgitated thoughts of a diseased mind like Troll's.
          It is not as if they represent anyone important's views, and can thus be largely ignored (or scoffed at if fancy takes you! )
          I content myself knowing that, whatever drove him to these levels of xenophobic prejudice, was probably punishment enough.
          Besides, I want to hear him squirm when Andy Murray wins his first Grand Slam.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Besides, I want to hear him squirm when Andy Murray wins his first Grand Slam.
            You are gonna have a hell of a wait though.............

He is IMHO not good enough - Not because he is Scottish.
            Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
            Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

To me you're just another low skilled whining ungrateful immigrant
              Only one of us whining around here.
              And if I am so low-skilled, what does that say about your indigenous fellows? I suspect this topic regularly crops up during job-club meetings with your fellow skinheaded kinsmen eh?

but undoubtedly English nationalism is on the rise- mainly as a result of the Scots behavior
              Undoubtedly. And all the fault of those nasty old Scots eh?

Keep it up. Comedy Gold right enough.

Oh by the way, did you use the American spelling of "behavior" on purpose, or are you not really that au fait with your mother tongue?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post

Previous post of mine, quick half hour scour as I said. Replace the word Scot/Scottish with Paki/Black and seriously try to defend that as not being offensive. What, just because I'm a Jock I can't be offended?
                If that kind of stuff was a reason to ban someone, Troll would not be the only one.

Is 'Hun' an acceptable term Incog
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I think it is time to call a night on the thread. Would have done it sooner but kept getting disturbed

Comment

Working...
                  X