• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for all the God-bothering Christian types on here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Are you ill?
    Can the rest of us answer that one please?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      heaven has Cliff Richard.

Have you ever heard the expression "Only the good die young!"?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Obscurantist Bulltulip.

HTH
        Actually, it was Franz Werfel in "The Song Of Bernadette" you f*****g cretin
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

It's not arrogance, it's just faith.

And don't you think you are being a bit arrogant by making out that anyone with faith isn't capeable of rational thought just because they believe in something you don't?
          Faith that you are right and billions of others are wrong is arrogance.
          And I'm not saying that Christians with faith aren't "capeable of rational thought just because they believe in something I don't".
          I'm saying they're not capable of rational thought because they think their beliefs are right and billions of others are wrong, when in reality there's no rational basis for that belief.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I gave up god-botherer-bothering many years ago. I can't be bothered bothering them for bothering to bother their god.

Face; bothered?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

God fish and chips the other day and found that cod was really small - it bothers me that the price was still high!

Comment

And I'm not saying that Christians with faith aren't "capeable of rational thought just because they believe in something I don't".
                I'm saying they're not capable of rational thought because they think their beliefs are right and billions of others are wrong, when in reality there's no rational basis for that belief.
                That's what you think and sure, who am I to try to change your mind?
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ah, that would be an ecumenical matter.

Comment

That's what you think and sure, who am I to try to change your mind?
                    Why would you bother trying?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Why would you bother trying?
                      She has faith in eventually finding sasguru's good side.

Comment

Working...
                      X