• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Burglaries down, Stabbings up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only been burgled the once years ago.

Walked in the front door, dropped my stuff to the floor. Heard a noise in the kitchen who I assumed to be my house mate, so shouted out. Wandered through the hall into the lounge, could see that something was a miss but it didn't click, wandered into the kitchen back door was open, shouted out again. No answer. Wandered back into the lounge then noticed the TV, video, videos, stereo, CDS and games console was missing, then quickly went back into the kitchen where I realised I had no microwave, ran to the back door, then the back gate and saw some scrote loading it into a car up the road which then sped off before I even got moving.

Bastards.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Some feckity feck fecker just tried logging into my account and has locked me out of my PC. Good job inwas already logged in on my iPhone you feckity feck fecker!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

For the record - I am strongly against house owners having to stab burglars.

Comment

no empty a clip into them instead
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Some feckity feck fecker just tried logging into my account and has locked me out of my PC. Good job inwas already logged in on my iPhone you feckity feck fecker!!!
            Honest mistake Gov.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Stabbing is a little messy though, you'd have pay to have it cleaned up.
              I'd use a baseball bat.

PS What's with the family of the scrote leaving flowers outside? I'd have them chucked away.
              NO, no, no, that will result in massive blunt trauma on the first blow, but the second blow will send soft tissue splattering all over the walls and the carpet, involving even more cleaning costs. Suggest a sharp object to the cranium, quickly followed by sticking a cork in the resulting hole to prevent squirts.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                Yet another person charged and bailed, just for defending themselves. Ridiculous!
                Do you have a link to the story you're so upset about, as it's clearly not the one this thread is about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Suggest a sharp object to the cranium, quickly followed by sticking a cork in the resulting hole to prevent squirts.

So that's why my corkscrew always has a cork on it.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    no empty a clip into them instead
                    For the record - that I am also against.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      For the record - that I am also against.
                      How about a weapon that spurts plasma, in the, lets say , 40w range

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X