• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passed Prince2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why dont you have a crack at a GCSE ?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      lmfao!

Blatant or what?

Oi Referee!!!
      Hey, I stripped the URL. I always like to nuance of allowing 'internet marketers' see their lovingly crafted missives butchered by Mods, it's much more satisfying that simply deleting the posts and banning the numpties (I' can do that later... )
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

mov ax,ds:[WMTTS]
        adc ax,1
        mov ds:[WMTTS],ax
        mov ax,4c00
        int 21
        *sigh*

Still stuck in 16 bit code-land?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          *sigh*

Still stuck in 16 bit code-land?
          Admit it, you syntax checked it, didn't you? Go on nobody will(can) think any the less of you.

Comment

Passing the Prince2 exam is a piece of piddle, applying the theory is another matter. Prince2 is useful, but it shouldn't be your entry point to PM.

Its like studying a development metyhodology in the hope that it'll teach you to write code.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
              Its like studying a development metyhodology in the hope that it'll teach you to write code.
              You mean it won't?

doh, silly me
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
                Passing the Prince2 exam is a piece of piddle, applying the theory is another matter. Prince2 is useful, but it shouldn't be your entry point to PM.

Not according to our Wilmslow, he said it was proper hard core! It could be that Wilmslow is a bit thick - he is a permy, after all is said and done...

Comment

Admit it, you syntax checked it, didn't you? Go on nobody will(can) think any the less of you.
                  I've compiled it to make sure it works, googled x86 reference to make sure inc ax isn't going to be better than adc ax and considered challenging you to another asm competition but decided since it's 2:0 anyway I don't need to prove anything and I got no time to waste with proving the obvious.

Comment

[QUOTE=Wilmslow;1392821]I did two preparation days – One was with Spoce who I really recommend – this was a one day preparation day with really good revision summary of the process, as well as exam prep.

+1 for Spoce, I passed the Prince2 Practitioner in August with them.

Comment

Working...
                    X