• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Get rid of religion I say.
    Why won't you go to Israel and proclaim that loudly, you might get deported but that's max that's going to happen, after that you go to Hamas HQ and do the same.

Don't do it in different order

Comment

Русский, иди домой!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Why won't you go to Israel and proclaim that loudly, you might get deported but that's max that's going to happen, after that you go to Hamas HQ and do the same.

Don't do it in different order
        Stop being a AtW@ (three points this week)

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Русский, иди домой!
        They don't want him.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So in conclusion Churchill (the dog) is an idiot.
          It seems so. He's disturbed by my naivety. I mean - think I'm naive is one thing, but being disturbed by it? A level of empathy too far.

The fact that Hamas is a democratically elected government doesn't really matter much, since they're ideologically opposed to democracy. While anti-Zionism and anti-Israeli sentiments are not anti-Semitic per se, it does not mean that an Anti-Zionist, Anti-Israel organsiation, such as Hamas, is not also Anti-Semitic. Hamas are a bunch of murderous idealogues, intent on the removal of Israel as a sovereign nation by whatever means they deem fit, and the total suppression of any dissent to their own rule. They also hate Jews.

I just don't understand why people get so het up about the situation of the Palestinians, when there's so much injustice all over the world, involving far more people over much greater areas. Perhaps it really is just the respectable face of yid-bashing. It certainly seems to attract pretty much the same rhetoric and overblown emotional hype from the true believers - who start from the axiom "Israel bad", and work from there, regardless of the complexity of the facts.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            The fact that Hamas is a democratically elected government doesn't really matter much, since they're ideologically opposed to democracy.
            Indeed just like Nazies under Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              It seems so. He's disturbed by my naivety. I mean - think I'm naive is one thing, but being disturbed by it? A level of empathy too far.

The fact that Hamas is a democratically elected government doesn't really matter much, since they're ideologically opposed to democracy. While anti-Zionism and anti-Israeli sentiments are not anti-Semitic per se, it does not mean that an Anti-Zionist, Anti-Israel organsiation, such as Hamas, is not also Anti-Semitic. Hamas are a bunch of murderous idealogues, intent on the removal of Israel as a sovereign nation by whatever means they deem fit, and the total suppression of any dissent to their own rule. They also hate Jews.

I just don't understand why people get so het up about the situation of the Palestinians, when there's so much injustice all over the world, involving far more people over much greater areas. Perhaps it really is just the respectable face of yid-bashing. It certainly seems to attract pretty much the same rhetoric and overblown emotional hype from the true believers - who start from the axiom "Israel bad", and work from there, regardless of the complexity of the facts.
              A gross over simplification and missing the point entirely.

Try viewing the "news" as shown in other countries and forming your own conclusion based on a number of sources.

Awww, didn't you like your neg-rep then? It was only in response to your "I find your sentiments abhorrent. NAT" - in short, if you don't like my posts don't bloody read them.
              Last edited by Churchill; 12 September 2011, 14:15.

Comment

Try viewing the "news" as shown in other countries and forming your own conclusion based on a number of sources.
                In those "other" countries they have propaganda, not news - don't expect you to know the difference

Comment

In those "other" countries they have propaganda, not news - don't expect you to know the difference
                  I did suggest that a number of sources be viewed, but the nuances of English seem to be lost on you.

Comment

Awww, didn't you like your neg-rep then? It was only in response to your "I find your sentiments abhorrent. NAT" - in short, if you don't like my posts don't bloody read them.
                    so whats the point of rep?
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

As I was told by an elderly Russian. There is propaganda in USSR and propaganda in the West. The only difference is that nobody believes the propaganda in the USSR.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X