• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommend an ITIL course?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend an ITIL course?

Can anyone recommend a good ITIL course. I have funding to do a one week course.

Interested in quality of the course and quality of location. Central London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, etc = good. Slough, Reading, Norwich = bad.

The Learning Tree one is pretty good.

Comment

Thanks mate. Just checked their site and there is a course that fits my schedule.

Comment

Glad to be of service!

Comment

Only if you're happy being on the same course as 22 other people (and one tutor).

I've been on more than one LT course in my permie days and they do like a large profit margin per course...

Sysops would be my first recommendation, QA would be my second, Fox IT is ok....
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum
            Can anyone recommend a good ITIL course. I have funding to do a one week course.

Interested in quality of the course and quality of location. Central London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, etc = good. Slough, Reading, Norwich = bad.
            ITIL Basingstoke branch, in a nutshell

1 Incident Management
            2 Problem Management
            3 Change control Management
            4 Inventory Management

Er ...thats is.

PS Notice from Management, firings will continue until morale improves
            Last edited by Central-Scrutiniser; 13 April 2006, 14:01.
            If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

Yeah, keep up the good work Central-scruntiniser!

That's how malvolio and I make our money..
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
                Yeah, keep up the good work Central-scruntiniser!

That's how malvolio and I make our money..
                Aye Cojak

For it is written ....

When you get down to making the loot
                Dont give a damn ... dont give a hoot
                Chauffer driven
                If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

*tips hat*

Comment

Oh, and Sure Skills run them in a very nice hotel in Dublin (Upper Leeson St, in fact).

HTH.

Comment

Working...
                    X