• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Recommend an ITIL course?"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Oh, and Sure Skills run them in a very nice hotel in Dublin (Upper Leeson St, in fact).

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    *tips hat*

Leave a comment:

• Central-Scrutiniser
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Yeah, keep up the good work Central-scruntiniser!

That's how malvolio and I make our money..
    Aye Cojak

For it is written ....

When you get down to making the loot
    Dont give a damn ... dont give a hoot
    Chauffer driven

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Yeah, keep up the good work Central-scruntiniser!

That's how malvolio and I make our money..

Leave a comment:

• Central-Scrutiniser
    replied
    Originally posted by DieScum
    Can anyone recommend a good ITIL course. I have funding to do a one week course.

Interested in quality of the course and quality of location. Central London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, etc = good. Slough, Reading, Norwich = bad.
    ITIL Basingstoke branch, in a nutshell

1 Incident Management
    2 Problem Management
    3 Change control Management
    4 Inventory Management

Er ...thats is.

PS Notice from Management, firings will continue until morale improves
    Last edited by Central-Scrutiniser; 13 April 2006, 14:01.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Only if you're happy being on the same course as 22 other people (and one tutor).

I've been on more than one LT course in my permie days and they do like a large profit margin per course...

Sysops would be my first recommendation, QA would be my second, Fox IT is ok....

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Controller
    replied
    Glad to be of service!

Leave a comment:

• DieScum
    replied
    Thanks mate. Just checked their site and there is a course that fits my schedule.

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Controller
    replied
    The Learning Tree one is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• DieScum
    started a topic Recommend an ITIL course?

Recommend an ITIL course?

Can anyone recommend a good ITIL course. I have funding to do a one week course.

Interested in quality of the course and quality of location. Central London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, etc = good. Slough, Reading, Norwich = bad.

Working...
X