• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coughed myself a pile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I always think Chlamydia sounds like a posh girl from Surrey.
    Chlamydia is what you get from the posh girls in Surrey.

Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I always think Chlamydia sounds like a posh girl from Surrey.
      John Betjemen's daughter is called Candida, which is also a vaginal yeast infection.

Comment

A twenty mile bike ride should sort you out

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Is anyone else looking forward to Suitys contribution to the "weekend plans" thread.

Comment

Yergh. Bottom related threads from males are not welcome. From the ladies on the other hand...
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Yergh. Bottom related threads from males are not welcome. From the ladies on the other hand...
              Where is Hab™ anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Where is Hab™ anyway?
                Someone in HAB's neck of the woods made several million from a Blackberry app that organised tweets in tabular or thematic form.

Not sure of the exact details, but Blackberry snaffled the product for several million, at about the time HAB stopped posting.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Someone in HAB's neck of the woods made several million from a Blackberry app that organised tweets in tabular or thematic form.

Not sure of the exact details, but Blackberry snaffled the product for several million, at about the time HAB stopped posting.
                  He also said he had extremely poor health, so my money is on....

Comment

Cycling, overweight, smoking, excessive drinking and a raised blood pressure can lead to the onset of the farmers.

As does a regular bit of frantic cottaging, so I'm told.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Organised tweets in tabular or thematic form? It is hard to think of anything more totally pointless. Clearly I am not with it anymore.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X