• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pretenders to the throne of CUK village idiot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I know I shouldn't feed the troll, but OzzieExpat could feature as a junior pretender to the throne of CUK village idiot.

There are only two things I hate. Lack of respect for other peoples' cultures and Australians.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
      Now I know I shouldn't feed the troll, but OzzieExpat could feature as a junior pretender to the throne of CUK village idiot.
      Agreed. Every player needs his understudy after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

There are only two things I hate. Lack of respect for other peoples' cultures and Australians.

Nothing wrong with Australians that a tactical nuclear weapon can't solve.

They're a very balanced nation you know, they have a chip on both shoulders.

My neice asked me why you can't buy yoghurt in Australia. I told her it's because to make yoghurt you need to start with a culture.

Thankyou, thankyou, I'll be here all week
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Australia

Actually Australia is quite nicely filling up with Chineese so a big improvement already

Comment

Was that before or after he was with the Philipino army at the seige of Reykjavik?

Comment

I think it might have been the Tom Baker yarn Talons of Weng-Chiang, wherein he foils the machinations of Magnus Greel, the infamous Minister of Justice and Butcher of Brisbane from the 51st Century.

Might be wrong though.

Comment

<Takes a modest bow>

Why thank you, Mr Zeitghost.

I felt it a good idea to do some research before taking the part you know. Should come in handy at my first convention appearance.

Did you see me interviewing David Tennant on "This Morning" this morning? I was supposed to be interviewing Billie Piper as well but she couldn't make it. Few too many port 'n' lemons last night I think.

Comment

Working...
                X